Monday, October 26, 2009

Umm.. update?


Wow, I can not believe how long ago I did this! I think I may have forgotten how to do it! haha. I do not even know where to start, or what to start with. Our life has been going awesome. Luke is growing like crazy, I can not believe everything he is learning! He is three now, and had a really fun pirate birthday party back in June! haha. He looks so handsome, and we cut off all of his curls! I cried, but I guess it was time. Now that it is cooler I think we will let it grow out some. I would like that! Charlie is also getting big. Of course, that is how it goes! She is a big 13 months now! Wow! I swear her growing has went so much faster than Luke's ever did! She had a princess party for her 1st birthday! She looked so precious, I will never forget it. Something about dressing your little girl up like a princess... it was great! We are getting over sickness right now... both the babies have had swine flu. It is some rough stuff that is for sure! Poor babies I felt horrible! I think they are finally on the down slope now though. Thankfully. Last but not least some great news this morning. We are adding a new addition to our family! We will be adding baby number three in not too long!! Guessing another June baby, or maybe July we don't know for sure yet. Well, I will try and update some pictures and stuff, and try to keep this blog updated so it will be more fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment